Sunday 15 August 2010

Cover Me

I have a second Blog called "The Lost Record Covers Club"  The idea behind it is that I was becoming frustrated by 3 things - not being able to find all the music that I want on CD (see Lost and Found).  The incorrect album art that i-tunes and Gracenote put on your library when you do have the CD or the download (not that i have any downloads) and just album art that should be appreciated for itself or for the music contained in it.  Some of the art is available elsewhere on the web but most posted are scans of vinyl that I own.  I worked in the record business in the late 70's and early 80's so have some older and more obscure releases - whilst these are not necessarily collectable, they are rare (i.e. They didn't sell!). As I convert some of the music to digital I will post links to the tracks in addition release details.

No comments: